Take our Classes Anywhere and Earn Credit in your Home State
Our classroom courses are filed in several states, so you can earn your home state credit wherever you might take our classes. Generally, our classroom courses are approved in these states: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Iowa, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, Tennessee, Texas, Washington, West Virginia and Wisconsin.
Holiday Inn Express
3131 N Scottsdale Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
January 25, 2022
- Life and Health Insurance Law (3 credit hrs)
- Trends in Death and Injury (1 credit hr)
- Ethics: Cheaters and Snitches (3 credit hrs)
January 26, 2022
- Courses TBD
January 27, 2022
- Ethics: Exaggerations and Misrepresentations (2 credit hrs)
- Car Rental Coverage (2 credit hrs)
- Kidnap and Ransom Insurance (3 credit hrs)
Registration will open after Labor Day.
Refunds are issued for insurance CE classes if cancellation occurs with ten days notice. Cancellations with less than ten days notice will be granted credit towards another class or webinar.