Registering with BMFCE
- Please be sure to register with the correct license/NPN number for your state. The following states require that you provide your License/NPN: AL, AR, MO, MT, OK and TN. By properly registering with your correct license/NPN number will minimize our time necessary to submit your credits.
- The discount code is for internal/office use only. BMFCE does not have any discount codes with the general public.
- If you do not receive your registration email or invoice after completing the registration process, please check your spam folder. If you still do not have either email, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
- You can add your course to your computer calendar by clicking on “Add to Calendar” in your registration email. This will adjust to your time zone, so you do not miss the class. ALL COURSES ARE LISTED IN CENTRAL TIME.
Joining a BMFCE webinar
- Please join all webinars at least 10-15 minutes prior to the start time to work through any issues you may encounter. Please know that we are not always able to take your phones calls once class has started. Jumping on prior allows time for us to assist you if necessary.
- At the time of the webinar, click the join link in the confirmation registration email or your calendar invite. (See Below)
- To Join by smartphone or tablet you will need to download the GOTO webinar app from the Apple Store or Google Play. Once you have the app, all you will need to do to join is click on the JOIN WEBINAR from your email on your phone. It will open the webinar in the app. There is NO need to enter a webinar ID etc.
- Audio issues are common. Do not panic. It is likely a few things that this can occur. First if you cannot hear and are on a headset, please turn off the mic on the headset. This will usually correct the issue as the mic interferes with the video presentation.
- Audio works when you hear presenter and not video or vice versa, check your audio setting at the bottom of your computer. There should be an arrow and there you will find two choices (usually) and it is likely that your devise went to default. Choose the other setting and you should now have sound.
FROZEN SCREEN OR BUMPED FROM WEBINAR
- This is mostly likely an internet connection issue. You can log out and back into the presentation and see if this corrects itself. Be sure to alert your presenter if you are encountering issues such as this before leaving the webinar. They can also assist you or alert you if you run the risk of missing attendance. If you are trying to use a hotspot to join this will often occur and we suggest you join the class with other means of internet. The video presentations are not supported with such connections.
ABSENCE, LATE, OR MISSING ATTENDANCE QUESTIONS
- LATE – If you join a webinar after the starting time, ALERT YOUR PRESENTER IMMEDIATELY! You may have missed attendance already and need to be rescheduled. Your time is valuable so we don’t want you to remain on if you are not going to receive credit for the course because of the tardiness.
- We are very happy to reschedule your webinar at no extra charge as a one-time courtesy. Keep in mind, a rescheduled class will not be eligible for a free transfer of the registration.
- When a customer misses a class or does not complete a class due to missed attendance questions, our policy is to transfer the registration to another course without any additional fee. However, it is not our policy to reschedule a customer repeatedly after multiple missed classes. It is intended to be one reschedule after one missed class, late or missed attendance.
- If you have a course that has already been rescheduled once, and would like to take the webinar, please use the online registration at BMFCE.com.
ATTENDANCE DURING CLASS
- You MUST answer ALL the attendance questions to receive credit for any course. There is no partial credit.
- BMFCE uses trivia questions for attendance purposes. These are NOT test questions, and we DO NOT grade your answers.
- Attendance questions are presented visually & verbally. If you are unable to answer the attendance question in the webinar, please alert your presenter and provide the question or answer in the questions tab on your GoTo webinar control panel. Your Q/A will be manually entered into the record. You may also collect all the QA and email them at the end of class to email@example.com we will manually enter them into the record for you.
- BMFCE reports credits twice a week, Wednesdays and Fridays. If the end of the month falls on a different day, we will always report that day as well for those renewing. Note there are a few times when reporting will only commence on a Friday.
- If you have an expired license OR will be expiring before the next reporting date, we are happy to accommodate reporting your credit asap, just send us your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- BMFCE highly suggests you review your records to ensure your credits have been reported. If you see any problems, please let us know right away and we are happy to get that fixed for you.
TRANSCRIPTS & CERTIFICATES
- BMFCE provides a complimentary certificate for the Long-Term Care Insurance Update course ONLY. If you would like a certificate for any of our other courses, we can do so at a cost of $3.50 per certificate. However, you can always print out your transcript for free to provide to your employer (See below). To obtain your transcript please use the following for your state:
- AL, AR, IA, MO, MT, NE, ND, OK, OR, TN, WI
When you get into the License Manager at statebasedsystems.com, look for the Education Transcript. Once on that page, if you click on the license period to the left—the current license period—it will open a page that shows the courses you have completed.
- AZ, CA, CO, GA, ID, MD, NC, NJ, NV, PA, TX, WV
CLICK ON “CONTINUING EDUCATION TRANSCRIPT INQUIRY”
Input the required information and your transcript will populate.