REGISTERING WITH BMFCE
- LICENSE – Please be sure to register with the correct Home State License and NPN number for your state. The following states require that you provide your License and NPN: AL, AR, MO, MT, OK and TN. By properly registering with your correct license/NPN number will minimize our time necessary to submit your credits.
- DISCOUNT – BMFCE does offer an 15% discount once your shopping cart has reached 16 or more credits. There is no need for a coupon code as this happens automatically.
- RECEIPT & REGISTRATION EMAILS – You will receive an email containing your receipt for a purchased course or courses immediately. You will also receive a registration confirmation email for each course purchased. This is how you will join the webinar. If you do not receive your registration email or invoice after completing the registration process, please check your spam folder. If it is not in your spam, then it’s likely your email securities are blocking them. If you still do not have either email, please reach out to email@example.com for further assistance.
- TIME ZONE – You can add your course to your computer calendar by clicking on “Add to Calendar” in your registration email. This will adjust to your time zone, so you do not miss the class. ALL COURSES ARE LISTED IN CENTRAL TIME.
JOINING A BMFCE WEBINAR
- JOIN EARLY – Please join all webinars at least 10-15 minutes prior to the start time to work through any issues you may encounter. Please know that we are not always able to take your phones calls once class has started. Logging in early allows time for us to assist you if necessary.
- At the time of the webinar, click the JOIN WEBINAR link in the confirmation registration email or your calendar invite. (See Below)
- To Join by smartphone or tablet you will need to download the GOTO Webinar app from the Apple Store or Google Play. Once you have the app, all you will need to do to join is click on the JOIN WEBINAR from your email on your phone. It will open the webinar in the app. There is NO need to enter a webinar ID etc.
- PHONE IN – Phoning into the webinar is not permitted, even though GoTo provided the call in number. We are unable to remove this from the registration emails. State insurance departments consider you to be “online” somehow since this is a WEBINAR. If you are using the phone for audio purposes along with your PC/tablet, this is allowable.
- BROWSER – GoTo Webinar is supported by CHROME. The webinar will not perform properly using Edge or Firefox. Using browsers such as Edge may limit your ability to communicate with the presenter and cause audio issues. If you’re not using Chrome DON’T PANIC. You can still participate in the class, just be aware of some of the limitations when using other browsers.
- If you join a webinar after the starting time, ALERT YOUR PRESENTER IMMEDIATELY! You may have missed attendance already and need to be rescheduled. Your time is valuable, so we don’t want you to remain on if you are not going to receive credit for the course because of the tardiness.
- We are very happy to reschedule your webinar at no extra charge as a one-time courtesy. Keep in mind, a rescheduled class will not be eligible for a free transfer of the registration.
- If you arrived late but heard or saw the attendance question but were unable to answer in time, reach out to your presenter in the GoTo Webinar control panel under the Questions tab with the substance of the attendance question or answer. Otherwise, you are late, missed the first attendance question and need to reschedule. Be mindful we must adhere to the state’s insurance departments rules on attendance. We recommend you join any webinar at least 15 minutes prior to start. Classes to start promptly.
- Again, be sure to reach out to your presenter in the GoTo Webinar control panel under the ‘Questions tab’.
ABSENCE – MISSING ATTENDANCE QUESTIONS
- When an attendee misses a class or does not complete a class due to missed attendance questions, our policy is to transfer the registration to another course without any additional fee as a onetime courtesy. However, it is not our policy to reschedule a customer repeatedly after multiple missed classes. It is intended to be one reschedule after one missed class, late or missed attendance.
- If you have a course that has already been rescheduled once, and would like to take the webinar, please use the online registration at BMFCE.com.
ATTENDANCE DURING CLASS
- You MUST answer ALL the attendance questions to receive credit for any course. There is no partial credit.
- BMFCE uses trivia questions for attendance purposes. These are NOT test questions, and we DO NOT grade your answers.
- Attendance questions are presented visually & verbally. If you are unable to answer the attendance question in the webinar, please alert your presenter and provide the question or answer in the questions tab on your GoTo webinar control panel. Your Q/A will be manually entered into the record. You may also collect all the QA and email them at the end of class to firstname.lastname@example.org we will manually enter them into the record for you.
- BMFCE reports credits twice a week, Wednesdays and Fridays. If the end of the month falls on a different day, we will always report that day as well for those renewing. Note there are a few times when reporting will only commence on a Friday.
- If you have an expired license OR will be expiring before the next reporting date, we are happy to accommodate reporting your credit asap, just send us your request to email@example.com
- BMFCE highly suggests you review your records to ensure your credits have been reported. If you see any problems, please let us know right away and we are happy to get that fixed for you.
MUST BE IN THE CHROME BROWSER
***Please note that GoTo webinar is best supported using Chrome. Using browsers such as Edge may limit your ability to communicate with the presenter and cause audio issues. If you’re not using Chrome DON’T PANIC. You can still participate in the class, just be aware of some of the limitations when using other browsers.
- Audio issues are common. Do not panic. It is likely a few things that this can occur. First if you cannot hear and are on a headset, please turn off the mic on the headset. This will usually correct the issue as the mic interferes with the video presentation.
- Audio works when you hear presenter and not video or vice versa, check your audio setting at the bottom of your computer. There should be an arrow and there you will find two choices (usually) and it is likely that your devise went to default. Choose the other setting and you should now have sound.
FROZEN SCREEN OR BUMPED FROM WEBINAR
- This is likely an internet connection issue. You can log out and back into the presentation and see if this corrects itself. Be sure to alert your presenter if you are encountering issues such as this before leaving the webinar. They can also assist you or alert you if you run the risk of missing attendance. If you are trying to use a hotspot to join this will often occur and we suggest you join the class with other means of internet. The video presentations are not supported with such connections.
- BMFCE provides a complimentary certificate for the Long-Term Care Insurance Update course ONLY. If you would like a certificate for any of our other courses, we can do so at a cost of $3.50 per certificate. However, you can always print out your transcript for free to provide to your employer (See below).
STATE BASED SYSTEMS:
To obtain your transcript please use the following for your state:
AL, AR, IA, ID, KS, MA, MO, MT, NE, NH, ND, OK, OR, RI, SC, TN, WI
When you get into the License Manager at statebasedsystems.com, look for the Education Transcript. Once on that page, if you click on the license period to the left—the current license period—it will open a page that shows the courses you have completed.
To obtain your transcript please use the following for your state:
AZ, CA, CO, GA, MD, MS, NC, NJ, NV, PA, TX, VA, WV
Click on “Continuing Education Transcript Inquiry”
Input the required information and your transcript will populate.
- To obtain your transcript please use the following for your state:
LA & ME
- you will need to contact your state insurance departments for access to your transcript:
- LA – Division of Producer Licensing, (225) 342-0860 firstname.lastname@example.org
- ME – Bureau of Insurance, 207-624-8475 Dawn.Kilgore@maine.gov
- If you would like a certificate for any of our other courses, we can do so at a cost of $3.50 per certificate. However, you can always print/print to PDF out your transcript for free to provide to your employer. Please review the Transcript section above to locate the steps to obtain your transcript.